1st July , 2021
Posted by. Natalia Silva
Travel Tech Conference
Travel Tech 2021 Forum
Travel Tech Announces Third 2021 Virtual Conference: Travel Tech APAC, from July 5-9, 2021
The event will provide Asia-Pacific hotels with technology-based educational resources & actionable strategic updates.
Singapore – June 24, 2021 – Travel Tech, the world’s largest education-based travel technology conference series, is proud to announce its third event of the 2021 schedule: TRAVEL TECH APAC, taking place online from July 5-9, 2021.
Register here https://traveltechapac.getresponsepages.com/
Travel Tech APAC will feature expert speakers from top travel technology companies, including Hijiffy, Expedia Group, Infor, ReviewPro, The Hotels Network, Roiback, Lybra, YieldPlanet, Bookassist, HS LATAM, HubOS,RM HUB, IDEAS,Lybra, Sabre, Virtual Console, eRevMax, Aiosell, Simplotel, BookOnlineNow, and many others, to explore new business frontiers and discover innovative technologies. Hear from experts on how they are adapting to the new normal and generating revenue opportunities for their business
The Travel Tech APAC conference consists of a daily Masterclass, a two-hour panel discussion featuring top tech executives on a specific topic, specifically related to Asia-Pacific tourism, each day.
- July 5, 2021, 10 am Hong Kong – Revenue Management Strategies
- July 5, 2021, 1 pm Hong Kong – Destination CHINA: Travel Technology innovations
- July 6, 2021, 10 am Hong Kong – Cloud computing: how it impacts your customers’ stay experience. Guest experience. Direct and Indirect sales
- July 7, 2021, 10 am Hong Kong – How Operation + Guest experience will change your Revenue and Satisfaction
- July 8, 2021, 10 am Hong Kong – Distribution changes after Pandemic? How?
- July 9, 2021 10 am Hong Kong – JAPAN destination after pandemic, how to recover?
After each day’s Masterclass, hoteliers will have the chance to learn about the top technological solutions available to improve their operational processes, and increase bookings and revenue, during the 25-minute, live-streamed Pitch Sessions. In the Pitch Sessions, leading hospitality technology companies will teach hoteliers how implementing their solutions could help them to reach profitability more quickly.
All the people who attend the Masterclasses will receive a Certificate of Excellence from Travel Tech, to recognize the knowledge and expertise that they’ve been the recipient of during the 5 days of the event – an important recognition to add to your CV/resume or to share on your LinkedIn.